Who are we?
Unruly Studios is a Boston-based EdTech startup. We create products that allow kids to create their own rules. Our flagship product, Unruly Splats, empowers students to learn critical STEM skills through active, social, recess-style play! We’re backed by Amazon, AT&T, Techstars, LearnLaunch and more. Our current team is made up of former Hasbro, Mattel, Nickelodeon, iRobot, and Disney employees and former educators. We are currently working with over 200 schools and we are hiring for a School Success Manager to scale with us. You’ll be a key part of our success, ensuring that every school has an exceptional, Unruly experience with Splats.
What will you do?
- Be the trusted advisor, coach, and fierce advocate for our school customers.
- Be responsible for onboarding, account health, renewal and growth for all of your accounts.
- Onboard and train a wide variety of new teachers and schools.
- Engage teachers and schools actively with regular check-ins and resources.
- Partner with teachers to accomplish classroom and school goals.
- Monitor school health and build associated risk mitigation plans with the School Success Team.
- Resolve school inquiries by aligning teachers with the right resources.
- Gather product feedback and share with the Unruly team.
- Work with the School Success Team to iterate support plans and success definitions.
- Ask current customers for referrals in support of our land & expand growth strategy.
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about creating fun, innovative learning experiences for students AND teachers.
- You can build and nurture fantastic relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly motivated and self-sufficient, solving problems with efficiency and creativity.
- You are a fantastic writer, public speaker, and listener.
- You are creative and empathetic, finding innovative ways to celebrate our teachers and schools.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 2 years of Customer Success or K-12 classroom experience (STEM preferred)
- A background in the sciences/technology or teaching strongly preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Exceptionally strong communication and collaboration skills
- Eagerness to learn and implement new skills
- Eligible to work in the US
- Goal-oriented and a strong team-player
- Must be Unruly!