HOUR OF ACTIVE CODE WEBINAR
In this FREE EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR the co-inventors of Scratch, Amon Millner & Eric Rosenbaum, and the Unruliest Education Director, Emily Wilson, will teach you how to run a successful Hour of Code™.
Click below to watch the webinar recording!
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL LEARN:
- The key ingredients of a successful Hour of Code™
- How to take an Hour of Code™ lesson and transform it into an Hour of Active Code.
- How to organize the classroom for work and play.
HOUR OF ACTIVE CODE LESSON PLAN
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
* How to set and modify variables
* How to use functions to streamline your code
* How to make decisions with conditional statements
“The 'Hour of Code™' is a nationwide initiative by Computer Science Education Week and Code.org to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming.”