Unruly Studios is a Boston-based EdTech startup. We create products that allow kids to create their own rules. Our flagship product, Unruly Splats, empowers students to learn critical STEM skills through active, social, recess-style play! We’re backed by Amazon, AT&T, Techstars, LearnLaunch and more. Our current team is made up of former Hasbro, Mattel, Nickelodeon, iRobot, and Disney employees. We are currently in over 200 schools and we are hiring for a business development representative to scale with us. You’ll be a major growth driver that helps us generate leads to close our next 1,000 customers.
● Manage outbound lead generation activities (calls, emails, drip campaigns) to targeted prospects.
● Set up demo calls/ qualified leads for follow-on action by sales representatives.
● Work with the Sales & Marketing teams to test sales messaging, refine our value proposition, and execute our go-to-market strategy.
● Direct our conversational prospecting utilizing Drift.
● Conduct research as you identify key decision-makers and reach out with well-researched, personalized, and attention-grabbing messages.
● Master our CRM system to maintain and report on activity and metrics.
● Collaborate extensively across the team.
● Iterate and test all aspects of your prospecting campaigns and measure what works and what does not.
● You’re known for your work ethic.
● You have a high EQ, are naturally curious, and intellectually humble.
● You are resilient and creative and can overcome challenges easily.
● You take full ownership and responsibility for outcomes.
● You are excited to join a growing startup and learn quickly to continuously grow.
● Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game.
● 6+ months of experience in Sales Development and/or Lead Generation. You know the foundations of sales/business development that will get you adding value immediately.
● Organized; extreme attention to detail: you pride yourself on sending emails without typos.
● Fast-paced: you can crank through dozens of to-do list items in a day.
● Great communicator: you can explain complex concepts in clear, concise language.
Click here to apply!